.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, June 16, 2006

My Marathon

I wish I could say that I'm actually running a marathon, but I honestly think that would make me feel like crap. So, instead, I'm participating in a very different sort of marathon. My sister invited me over to have a "24" Season 2 marathon this weekend. She want's to catch up on past seasons before watching the re-runs of the most current season.
So here we are, having a great time.
Zoe & Applejack came along with me for the slumber party and they're enjoying the evening. We ordered Chinese food and had the makings for ice cream sundaes, which we never got around to eating because we had also picked up some donuts. So basically, as my sister stated, this weekend is all about gluttony and we ought to repent for it. Silly sister. It's actually a great exercise in perseverence, commitment, and dedication. We are better people for pressing through and keeping our eyes on the goal.

Okay, well we only watched 5 hours tonight, but we did have some fun during our multiple intermissions.

Check out our very own CTU agent, Applejack Bauer in his flack jacket.

2 Comments:

At 6/17/2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

OH MY GOOODNESS!!! GENIUS. ABSOLUTELY GENIUS. AppleJACK BAUER!!

This is why I love the Henderson Sisters!!

 
At 6/19/2006 1:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sarah, it's Char...I know long time. Finally decided to join 2006 and get blogging. As an avid fan of 24, I must say that I approve whole heartedly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home