.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Illegals and flying fish

Last night I dreamed that I was with the character Toby Ziegler from "The West Wing" and the character Martin Fitzgerald from "Without a Trace" out in some parking lot and they were trying to coerce an illegal immigrant worker to give them information on someone they were investigating by threatening to report him to the INS.
Then I found myself in front of a city hall that looked like it was in Germany and my coworker Karin kept warning me about a little yellow fish that had been seen flying around that will bite and poison people. I told her that I hadn't seen a fish but that there was a little yellow butterfly that was flying around nearby. She yelled "that's it - that's the fish!" and I tried to argue with her "no, Karin, it's just a butterfly" and then it started flying toward me and I realized that it was actually a little yellow flying fish. I pulled my hood from my black hooded sweatshirt over my head (Jack Bauer style) but it landed on my forehead. I started freaking out and it wouldn't get off - then I woke up.

1 Comments:

At 6/08/2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Mehend said...

You have some crazy dreams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home