.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Uglydoll

Um. This is freaky.

For only $13.99 you can own Tray, the ugly doll your kids can't decide if they're scared of or not.

"Tray is the brain of the bunch. Not because she is smart, but because she has three brains...one in each lump, or one per eye, as Babo likes to point out. Tray is also the hungriest of all the Uglydolls, and has a desperate need for Blueberry Pie. Some say her eyes are blue because of her craving..."

I think I'm going to have nightmares.

4 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are those two little fangs?

 
At 6/02/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger Mehend said...

Reminds me of something I made in junior high sewing class!

 
At 6/03/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger sarahanne said...

Mehend - I totally know what you're talking about! Not that I remember yours, but I seem to recall a few of my middle school sewing class projects that were similarly freaky.
Well, that and it reminds me of some of great-grandma's freaky felt animals.

 
At 6/04/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

Yeah, I've seen those before. They are really popular. I saw a kid on TV toting one around once. I almost bought one myself. They are so ugly they are cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home