.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pinecones...yummy.

I had a number of strange dreams last night. I don't know if it was all the cheese & chocolate fondue I'd had, lingering energy from the party, or the fact I was sleeping on a couch in a place I'd never been before...
A bunch of people from my lifegroup were in Italy, driving around in this old-school Daddy Warbucks car that fit like 20 people. I'm driving this scooter/bicycle thing and I pull up along side them and was like "hey, how's it going?" because I think we didn't expect to see each other there. Then their car turned into a platform of diner/cafe tables and they were chillin' and eating and having a jolly old time. I end up sitting down with them and realize that Chris Daughtry (the recently and unjustifiably eliminated American Idol rocker stud who I just heard got an offer from Fuel to be their new lead singer) is sitting there and he's munching on something strange. He's got this platter of huge pinecones in front of him and he's pulling off all the bits and eating them. I said "what in the world! Pinecones are for decorating and spraypainting gold." (I guess I said that because in real life we used to do when were kids) But he told me I should try it and sure enough, it tasted like bark. Then the dream morphed into something else totally different.

3 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 12:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's one way to get your fiber.

 
At 5/15/2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

I love that it tasted like bark...not something wonderful and dreamlike but BARK

 
At 6/01/2006 3:18 PM, Blogger sarahanne said...

yeah, i could practically taste the barky flavor, it was so distinct. not that i've eaten bark... recently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home