.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Svenska Aeroplan Aktiebolaget

a.k.a Saab
My coworker's son lives in Germany and he and his wife recently bought a Saab. Here is the beauty of the Saab buying experience.
1) Choose specs (U.S. or European vehicle regulations, navigation systems, etc.)
2) Pay for car
3) Get free trip to Sweden to pick up car on Saab's dime
4) Save 20% by not having to pay tax because you're not a Swedish citizen

Dude. I'm totally getting a Saab.
I've never been more excited about not being a Swede as I am at this moment.

3 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

Wow! That is awesome! Is the catch, however, that you have to be European to get the free trip?? My cousin has a Saab and there was zippo free trips. I'm not so sure how he could have convinced airport security to let him take it as a carry on

 
At 5/24/2006 8:45 AM, Blogger sarahanne said...

yeah, you would definitely have to live in europe. but a girl can dream, can't she?

 
At 5/24/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My sis had a '91 Saab. when my folks got their Volvo, they got to choose between European and american specs. There was no trip, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home