.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Monday, May 15, 2006

5.15.06 News of the Day

1) I had a mild wardrobe malfunction this morning and I didn't have any safety pins. I ALWAYS have safety pins. I'm the girl that people come to when they need safety pins. I'm really disappointed in my unpreparedness. I'm more disappointed in that than I am in the seam that came apart in my pants. Thankfully I was able to bring back the classic style of the jacket tied around the waist all day.
2) I wore the wrong socks for these boots today. They keep snuggling down under my heels.
3) I had a Saladelia chicken salad wrap for lunch - BOOYAH!
4) I have a Blockbuster coupon ($0.99 for ANY movie) that expires today. I'm trying to think of an exciting new release that I can save $4 on.
5) I'm going to be wearing a nametag 44 hours this week.
6) I don't like the taste of bottled water. Whenever I get a bottle of water I can't wait until I'm done drinking that water so that I can put other kind of water in the bottle. That's what the French call L'ironieaux.
7) Saladelia is catering my breakfast and lunch for 6 freakin' days.
8) I have to call the University of Michigan to figure out why they sent our check back.
9) Amazon.com said they had a book in stock but then after we ordered 10 copies they emailed me today and said "fake out!"
10) My friend Mike gets to go to Oregon this week and I'm very very jealous. Oregon is awesome. I told him to go visit Powells bookstore, aka "The City of Books". I've always wanted to go there.
11) I had beer brats last night and they were awesome.
12) I have to leave right now to go feed cookies to a room full of future faculty members.

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Must've been a crazy week. I stopped by 'cause I wanted to show you a book from my summer reading list (NC State--yes, they're giving me work already), and a sign on the door was like, "CLOSED UNTIL..." I was like, "Oh snap!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home