.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! ! ! ! !


Turkey and mashed potatoes here I come!


Here's a special little Thanksgiving tradition I have:
Every year the stuffing looks so yummy and so I put some on my plate.
Every year I don't like stuffing.
But then every year I still put some on my plate.
I never, ever learn.
Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result?
I NEED HELP!

6 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 2:20 PM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

Stove Top....mmmmmmmm.

 
At 11/26/2005 1:51 PM, Blogger Linton said...

Ha! This was the FIRST Thanksgiving of my life where I didn't to the exact same thing! Recovery is possible for us amnesiac-stuffing-haters...

 
At 11/28/2005 9:21 AM, Blogger sarahanne said...

I BROKE THE CIRCLE OF INSANITY!!!
I didn't put any stuffing on my plate this year. That might be due to the fact that I couldn't identify anything as stuffing...

 
At 11/30/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like stuffing. Usually my folks put some kind of meat in it so it's irresistable for me. Meat makes almost anything yummy. Have a kid who won't take their cough medicine? Inject it into a chicken leg. Naw.. That's silly. It'd be easier to just marinate the chicken with it.

 
At 11/30/2005 11:01 AM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

Okay, funny stuffing story from this Thanksgiving. I saw not one, but 3 delectable bowls sitting on the table. I grabbed one and went to town on huge scoopfulls. After having successfully caught my quarry for eating one family member asks "Okay, what is the flavors of the stuffing again?" My sister-in-law says regular, turkey and oyster and pointed to the bowl I just grabbed shovels full of!! I have never tried oysters and never want to but I was sorta forced at this point. Glad I wasn't allergic!

 
At 11/30/2005 11:56 AM, Blogger sarahanne said...

Eeeeeeewwwwww!!!!! Oyster stuffing? I'll pass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home