.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Cheesecake Factory

I ate at the Cheesecake Factory for the first time yesterday. I know, I know, how very un-american of me to not have eaten there yet. My friend Bethany and I could have spent hours pouring over the menu but we settled on omlets from the breakfast menu. They were delicious! I definitely need to go back and try 32 other things on the menu.
There was, however, one thing about the Cheesecake Factory that was truly disappointing.
I don't doubt that their cheesecakes are amazing. They'd have to be. But for $7 a slice? And $43 for a 10" cheesecake?
I'm sorry, but that's just arrogance, plain and simple.
Cheesecake Factory, get over yourself.

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cheesecake Factory, mmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home