.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

An Amazing Offer

(Note: There are many wonderful people in my life and I am constantly reminded of just how wonderful they are)

This story begins, quite simply, with a house.
The owners of this house are two of the aforementioned wonderful people. In the days of my impending move to my own apartment, they have offered me a room in their house, under the most amazing, generous, and humbling circumstances.
I am flattered that they'd extend to me the invitation. Sitting across from all of them at the table I felt like I was being proposed to. In fact, I'm pretty sure I blushed at one point.

And they not only want me, but they want my "kids" as well! Love me, love my cats is true. They must be confident that my two cats will get along with their cat and new kitten. That's unbelievable generosity right there - to take on more wild animals! My living there could potentially be an incredible inconvenience for everyone else. I would feel so bad about that, and that is a major reason for hesitation on my part. It's not just the couple who owns the house; they also have two other people living there.

I remain convinced that they don't know what they might be getting themselves into by inviting me into their household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home