.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Filmplakate auf Deutsch

I have what I might dare to call a brilliant idea for decorating my soon-to-be new apartment. I love classic movies and I love German, so why not combine the two!
I had been looking for mini-posters of classic movies on www.barewalls.com and found some great ones like "Casablanca", "Rear Window", "Sabrina", etc. I found a bunch of cool ones (amid a bunch of lame ones) but then I hit the jackpot: They have a few classic movie posters in German!
Zum Beispiel (for example):
"How to Steal a Million" ("Wie Klaut Man Eine Million")
and "Philadelphia Story" (translated to "die Nacht vor der Hochzeit" which literally means "the night before the wedding")

What a great find!
Ganz toll!

3 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

Ha! A match made in Heaven!!

 
At 11/11/2005 2:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Coolness.

 
At 11/17/2005 12:08 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

I LOVE THESE POSTERS!! Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home