.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, August 24, 2007

The Wonderful People in My Family

I just enjoyed the weekend with extended relatives in Pendleton and Portland, OR and spent time basking in the love and joy they bring to my life. No matter how much time passes, I feel completely at home when I'm around my aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins, great aunts, and cousins of all levels of removedness.

Highlights:
- cousin Katie taking over as bartender when the hired one didn't show
- uncle Carlos and aunt Julie swing dancing at the reception
- "table for 14" at every restaurant we went to
- uncle Marc pointing out that us "kids" all turned out well and our grandpa must be very proud of his family legacy
- the lingering hugs from everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home