.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Americone Dream Fulfilled!

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I have been quite diligent in my watch for the new Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor "Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream." (see earlier post) Whenever I'm at Target I always swing by the ice cream section to see if they've started carrying the flavor. For days, nothing. Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. Until one day last week when I saw that they'd put up the little sign with the price sticker on it. They had made space on the shelf, but there was still no ice cream to occupy it.
But then, one day, there WAS!!!!!
There were only two pints on the whole shelf, so I bought them both and brought the delicious patriotism-in-a-pint home to my housemates.
And there was much joy in the land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home