.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

07.18.07 News of the Day

1) Lately, I've found myself leaving off the last 'h' in my first name when I'm signing emails. How is that possible???? I've VERY particular about how my name is spelled and I offend myself every time I see myself type it 'h-less'.

2) My housemates and I took a "family" portrait this weekend. It was a fun way to memorialize the last 1.5 years the 5 of us have lived together, now that Lori is moving to Ecuador to live with her husband there.

3) I joined a gym and I am dedicated to reviving my physical health!

4) I'm making a Rainbow Brite costume for an 80's party I'm going to on the 28th. Our new housemate is too young to even know who Rainbow Brite was.

5) My sister is coming to visit me for 10 days in October!

6) Marky Mark's "Good Vibrations" comes on the radio a lot more frequently than you'd expect.

7) Some of my housemates and I are totally addicted to this kids' cartoon show "Charlie & Lola" on the Disney Channel. Each episode begins with the boy Charlie narrating in his cute british accent "I have this little sister Lola. She's small and very funny."

4 Comments:

At 7/26/2007 6:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That family photo is gangster.

This post is almost good enough to tide me over until your 09.18.07 entry!

 
At 7/31/2007 7:41 AM, Blogger kc said...

I think we all want to see some pics of you as Rainbow Brite!

(And complete sidenote, but do you remember who the bad guy in Strawberry Shortcake was?)

 
At 7/31/2007 11:26 AM, Blogger sarahanne said...

Purple Pie Man!
and then there was the scary lady named Sour Grapes. We had those action figures and she always gave me the creeps.

 
At 8/06/2007 8:27 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

I'm in agreement on the Rainbow Brite pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home