.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

No Black Eyes for Frenchy

I am happy to announce that I won't have to kill my coworker after all.
(see earlier post)

We were removed from the blacklist and I was able to reserve space on campus for our big TA training event in August.
This comes as a great relief because I'm not in the mood for confrontation and I was afraid I'd say something to her that I'd regret. She needs to know that her errors affect the Center as a whole, and messes things up for me specifically, and she doesn't get that yet.
But the crisis has been averted and my stress level is lowering.

2 Comments:

At 5/16/2007 9:11 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

Hooray for lowering stress levels!

 
At 5/16/2007 9:42 PM, Blogger Mehend said...

I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home