.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

First Diaper Changed

It's pretty unbelievable, but I'm almost 30 years old and up until this evening I had never changed a diaper. Before Calista was born I gave Joyce & Will a pack of newborn-size diapers. Joyce gave one back to me and told me to hang on to it and bring it back once the baby was born so I could change one.
Today was the day.
I was hoping for #1, but as we played in the living room I realized that Calista had other ideas. There were all kinds of gassy noises coming from that baby.
But it went well and I'm sure it has built character, or whatever.
I'm in no hurry to have my own little pooper.
But isn't Calista ADORABLE?

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2007 4:48 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

I really like the name they decided on!

 
At 5/30/2007 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

One day you're going to love poopy diapers. At first, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home