.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, May 18, 2007

05.18.07 News of the Day

1) Today I saw a Tony Little lookalike walking across campus. Short, over worked-out and therefore awkwardly disproportionate, wearing spandex and sporting a long, blonde ponytail.

2) Yesterday a construction worker broke through one of the ceiling tiles in the room in which we were holding our fellowship program.

3) I netflixed the TV show "Beauty and the Beast" just to see if it was still as cool as I thought it was when I was ten years old. Oh my. It is SO CHEESY. But I still watched all four episodes this week. Linda Hamilton in her pre-Terminator 2 days - she still needed someone to save her all the time.

4) I rode the elevator too many times at work today. I couldn't even manage to walk to Franklin Street with KT, I was so dizzy. I came home and took a nap - something I almost never do - and felt much better.

5) I ate steak tonight. No, you don't understand - I'm not inclined to eat very much red meat so this was especially impressive. My roommate Sarah made strips of steak to go with our other fajita fixin's and it looked so go that I took 2 pieces. Then one more, and then a fourth. Mad points to Mexican Sarah for getting me to eat meat. "Sarah, you could make a vegetarian become a carnivore."

5 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 12:43 PM, Blogger kc said...

How do you know it's not Tony Little? I haven't seen him on tv in over a decade. . maybe he's become a tar heel.

 
At 5/22/2007 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beauty and the Beast... I forgot all about that show!

 
At 5/24/2007 4:47 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

I loved that show when I was little. I think I'll let it live on in my mind as one of the most wonderful shows ever made!

Mmmm. Steak. That is making me hungry.

 
At 6/06/2007 5:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You better update your blog, or else.

 
At 7/17/2007 5:30 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

New Post.

New Post.

New Post.

New Post.

New Post.

New Post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home