.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

5.3.07 New of the Day

1) I've had the Justin Timberlake song "My Love" stuck in my head ever since my morning commute (especially the chorus with the wik-wi-wi-wi-wi sounds). I think I've only heard the song on the radio 3 or 4 times in my life... and today was one of them. And now I'm stuck with it.

2) Our associate director and I had a short run of potty jokes when she shared, giggling, that when someone gets a master's degree in music at UNC it's not a B.A., but rather a B.M. ("I'm working on my...", etc.)

3) The light grey cardigan I'm wearing today is a hand-me-down from my roommate. It's my new favorite.

4) I want a thunderstorm tonight!!!

5) For lunch I had leftovers: citrus shrimp pasta. Lara rocks!

6) Today is my sister-in-law's 30th birthday - Happy Birthday Elise!!!! (but I'm sure she's not reading this)

7) My friend Kristin gets to meet Queen Elizabeth today in Virginia.

8) By coincidence, my other friend Kristin and I are watching "The Queen" tonight

3 Comments:

At 5/09/2007 3:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

BM? Ewwwwwww....

 
At 5/09/2007 4:47 PM, Blogger kc said...

She's quite spry, that queen!
Very good dresser!

 
At 5/16/2007 9:13 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

Let's just take a moment to admire KC's profile picture! Now that she'd met the queen she is going Brit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home