.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Napoleon Opening Theme

I'm sitting here in the front office of the music studio and my ears pick up a familiar tune. I strain to hear enough of it to identify it. What could that be?
Ah-HA!!! I knew I recognized the tune.
One of our guitar instructors is "da-di-da"-ing the song from the opening credits of "Napoleon Dynamite"! He's teaching his student the song on guitar!

And in an unlikely coincidence (but aren't they all)
I went googling for the lyrics to the song and came across this page on answers.com where it reads "The film follows the protagonist Napoleon Dynamite, a rather slow, dorky high school student with a penchant for "tots", drawing fantasy creatures, fishing for bass, and telling implausible stories."
Man. That cleared up any residual confusion I may have had about the word "penchant".

"A penchant for tots."

Bonus:
For anyone who wants to learn how to play the opening theme from "Napoleon Dynamite" on guitar, here you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home