.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Aaaah, Nice

I'm writing here from my new home. The grand year of 2006 has just begun and I'm sitting on my good ol' super comfortable bed (moved in by some wonderful friends) with my new wonderfully red duvet cover on my old luxuriously fluffy down comforter. The lights are off and I've got my laptop resting in the crimson fluff - the menu music for "Pride and Prejudice" playing softly in the background because I put the DVD in lull me to sleep. But the new world of wireless internet seduced me into checking my email and then beckoned me to post. I have my two cats here with me, in a sort of transitional feline quarantine sort of way. We're adjusting to our new home and so they are confined to my bedroom for a couple of days before releasing them to the spastic pouncing of established resident Carolina the Kitten.
I like it here and they will too, soon.

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear! Wireless internet... Aren't you cool? Now AJ & Zoe can log onto Catster whenever they want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home