.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Countdown to 24

4 days, 3 hours and 52 minutes until the beginning of Season 5 on Sunday, January 15, 8-10pm

Agent Jack Bauer is back! - and in more ways than one, after he faked his death in the last hour of Season 4. When the season ended, the Chinese government was trying to arrest him for killing a consulate. With the help of his friends at CTU, he faked his death and was forced to disappear completely from the world he knew.

This dude has had 4 really bad days so far, and chances are he is about to have the worst of them yet.

"24" is beyond a doubt my favorite show on TV right now. It's got all the great stuff: action, adventure, spies & conspiracies, undercover ops, dramatic rescues, and suspense like you wouldn't believe. It's totally addictive - just ask my friends who got together with me to watch all of Season 1 on DVD last year.

I found this other picture when I was looking for a good Jack Bauer "24" shot. If you can't read the caption it says "Can we do this interview later? I've been tortured by terrorists for the past five hours."

Yeah, this guy has had more than his share of bad days.

I just read something in an article that I'm going to have to do some more research on. (Yes, I know, it's very important research.) It claims that they are considering trying to create "24: The Movie", which would actually be 24 hours long. It might be cool in theory, but I think it would be hard to keep it from falling flat. As it stands, I think the suspense that builds up on TV week-to-week is part of what makes it exciting.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the article is supposed to be a satire.

 
At 1/11/2006 11:59 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

Keifer!!! Why does he get continuously better looking?? It is even more amazing than someone being ridiculously good looking.

I can attest...Sarah loves 24! I've been through Season One with her...twice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home