.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Done Deal

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am moving into the house with my friends rather than getting my own apartment.

It turns out that my hesitations were silly and that my concerns were unfounded. I thought that my cats' quirks could be a deal breaker, but I underestimated the flexibility and nonchalance of my future housemates. Applejack & Zoe had their first play date with Tucker & Carolina and things went really well. By the end of the evening Carolina was trying to wrestle with and climb all over Applejack, which was hilarious because she's only 12 weeks old and he's full-grown. So there's a friendship that has already taken off.

The moving process will be rather slow, stretched out over the month of December. I'm eager to move everything now and be settled quickly because I dislike the moving limbo, but there's also a part of me that wants to cling to my current living situation. I will be walking into a totally different type of household and I suppose the part of me that is dragging my feet is the part of me that doesn't like change.
But the decision is made, and I'm jumping in with two feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home