.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Office Haikus

Oh the day is long
though the candy dish is full
I sit here restless

* * *

Kachunkachunka
Now whirring mercilously
Die copy machine!

* * *

No hesitation
Beeline for the candy dish
Twix is the bestest

* * *

Stop talking to me
Why do people bother me
With such stupid things?

* * *

Student employees
Funny kids are fun at work
Now losing their jobs

* * *

Mysterious stuff
Budget cuts and grumbling words
I’m the last to know

* * *

NOW IT'S NEARLY FIVE
I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS
SO I SAY PEACE OUT!

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2005 11:55 AM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

Your office haikus
are a great inspiration
to make fun of work.

 
At 10/05/2005 9:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"Stop talking to me
Why do people bother me
With such stupid things?"

Hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home