.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I (sort of) Feel Like Chicken Tonight


I don’t know why, but I really hate cooking meat. I mean I really hate cooking meat. (Sorry, to all you House of Raeford reps.) My sister can attest to my displeasure in all my dealings with raw meat, as well as many forms of cooked meat. I’ve cooked chicken twice in the last 8 days and I must say it puts me in a foul mood.
(Get it? Foul…fowl?)
I’m not anywhere close to being a vegetarian. I love bacon way too much. And I like chicken a lot too, but I like it when other people cook it. I hate that weird nasty other slimy stuff you have to cut off. So I’ve come to the point that whenever I do buy meat I will be willing to pay someone $5 to cook it for me.
I’m only 80% joking about that.
I guess mathematically that means I’d pay someone $1 to cook it for me.

1 Comments:

At 9/30/2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Funny funny funny. It can't be all that bad, can it?

P.S. I like wielding a knife and slicing off the slimy stuff. It makes you feel like a cook; a real culinary artist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home