.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Great Equalizer


Sometimes I think about how there are certain basic human needs & functions that don’t vary between cultures and socio-economic standing or any other variations in lifestyles. A CEO of a major corporation has to pee. He has to eat, drink, and he has to do his business (no pun intended).
I think about this when I’m in the ladies’ room at work. I always feel awkward when I’m in there at the same time as my boss, more so than with other people. It’s just a weird thing – to be two feet away from someone when you’re both peeing or whatever. I’m VERY thankful that in America we believe in stalls. (Sorry guys.)

1 Comments:

At 9/30/2005 10:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

he he he

Very profound! Funny, but true! "The Great Equilizer" hahaha There is something beautiful about that.. You're pretty insightful. No one is exempt from certain things. You can have all the money in the world, all the fame, fotune, and power, but still be constipated! Celebrities and CEOs catch colds like anyone else, or have to go to the bathroom really bad when there's no bathroom around, have gas in public, or whatever. It's beautiful! Who ever said life isn't fair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home