.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Monday, October 03, 2005

We Make You MOVE with the M to the E-N-T

It’s interesting how music can unite people.

The other night I was filling up my gas tank at Kroger
and the guy in front of me shouted to a guy on the other side of the station who was blaring some rap, “Hey, is that Cross Movement?” “Yeah, man” was the man’s reply, and they went off on the different albums and which ones were better than others, had they seen them in concert, etc. That connection between strangers was fun to watch, especially because I share their opinion: “Cross Movement all the way.”

(Note: That is most certainly NOT a picture of the Kroger I got gas at. Gas hasn't been that cheap since 1988. It was courtesy of my fun friend Google Images)

1 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 4:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! You could have jumped in there!
"He's omnipresent, to the up to the down to the left to the right..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home