.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Special Guest Star...

I had a bizarre dream the other night.

The plot and a lot of details became fuzzy in the first few minutes after having woken up (I hate how that happens) but here are some of the basics:

At one point Fidel Castro called me up and asked me if I could donate any furniture to his family because their home had been bombed out. I said he should probably ask Lara & Daniel because most of the furniture in our house belongs to them.

Then later in the dream I was with my dad, who was Hawkins from the show "Jericho" and all of a sudden I was his son, but I was actually Walt from "Lost".

It doesn't happen a lot, but I have been difference ages, genders, and ethnicities in my dreams. Once I was a young Asian girl and this time I was a young black boy. I think it's pretty cool.

Does anyone else have any dreams they remember where they were someone other than themselves? I'd love to hear about them.

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2007 11:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's hilarious... Who would have known that you were tight with Fidel Castro?

And dreaming as different gender and ethnicities is unreal. I don't think I can do that (not that I'd ncesarily want to). You're a dream savant or something.

 
At 4/16/2007 12:06 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

I can't say I have ever been there, either. My problem is that I rarely remember the dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home