.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, March 30, 2007

03.30.07 News of the Day

1) My car smelled like graham crackers this morning. I don't eat graham crackers, so that was strange.
2) The bus I caught was one of the ones with the high seats. My feet don't touch the ground in those seats.
3) There was a guy on the bus who I swear looked just like Art Garfunkel.
4) I've already paid all my bills for this payperiod, and today is the first day. I love doing that.
5) I gave into the strange - though not entirely uncommon - urge to eat sweets when I first woke up. This time I was better: sugar-free, fat-free chocolate Jell-O pudding cup. Man, those things are good!
6) I was determined to not give in to my cats' annoyingly insistent behavior when they wanted food at o'dark-thirty this morning. I held my ground.
7) Tucker threw up twice in my room this morning.
8) There was $36.62 extra in my paycheck this morning that I wasn't expecting - the result of there being three paychecks this month instead of the regular two. Sweet!
9) It's only 11am and I'm SO ready to go home.
10) Someone called about an application to one of our programs (due today) and she got indignant when she said "it doesn't say I needed a recommendation." I read it verbatum from the instructions. People can be real idiots sometimes.
11) There's nothing I want more right now than a huge piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. And a big ol' glass of milk. And being in my pjs at home. Watching old movies.
12) My knee is out of whack this morning and I don't know why.
13) There's nothing important to do at work today, so I'm tempted to pull out my book - a murder mystery by P.D. James. Dare I do it before lunch break? No. However, I do dare to blog. Funny how that is.

The day ain't over yet, so there may be more...

1 Comments:

At 4/02/2007 9:25 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

Today, your blog won the award for making me hungry. Normally, that would be Jim's role!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home