.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Zoe & Applejack's 2nd Birthday

PARTY ANIMALS!!!!
(Zoe was a bit camera shy tonight)
Kristin and Lara holding Applejack and Carolina, respectively. (I love this picture)


Daniel holding Tucker in a way that he will only let Daniel do.


Cupcakes and birthday cards.


Applejack in his party hat.


Carolina sneaking a cupcake. (She had already licked the frosting off two of them in the kitchen earlier)


Presents included a new water bowl, some Greenies kitty treats, a scratching post (which is really more a present for us humans so they won't scratch the walls), and the most exciting thing of all: a bottle of spray catnip. I test-sprayed some on a piece of paper and Tucker licked it for like 10 minutes straight.

I love my kitties!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 12:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like Daniel's haircut. Those cupcakes don't look bad, either.

 
At 1/12/2007 2:54 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

Those cupcakes were YUMMY!

Hey, Eddie...don't you like Laura and my haircuts?? :D

 
At 1/14/2007 4:53 PM, Blogger Mehend said...

I am so sad that their West Coast Aunt could not attend their party. Looks like it was a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home