.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Idol Comments - March 2

I have a few things to say about this week's American Idol shows.

1) No one should ever sing Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, or Bette Midler in a vocal competition. Those are such cliche choices. Which leads me to #2...
2) You could plan a whole American Idol cruise ship concert series with all the people singing lame songs. It's people like these who keep karaoke bars in business.
3) Brenna, you got kicked off because you're obnoxious and no one wants to listen to you anymore. Plus, all that posing was nauseating and America finally had enough of it.
4) Bucky, you did better this week than I expected (sorry for picking you to be the next kicked off), but you just need to know that no one will win American Idol with a mustache like that - especially since you shaved your chin hair off and left the fuzzy catapillar by itself.
5) Ace belongs in a boy-band. I'm losing interest.
6) We all love Taylor Hicks. I want him to live in my neighborhood, don't you? JACKPOT: Taylor Hicks has a website! taylorhicks2006.com
7) How can you not like Kellie and her cute calimari

8) Chris was on the top of his game and his game ROCKS.

My opinion:
Chris is going to win. It came down to Bo Bice and Carrie Underwood last year. Carrie won, so America wants the rocker they were so close to getting last year. (This is also why Kellie Pickler isn't going to win - she's too much like Carrie.) Plus, Chris is just awesome. He rocked the Fuel song "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)" last night.
p.s. Check out this website I found of Chris' band "Absent Element"

Wow. I can't believe how much I'm getting into this show. It's probably because of the competition element - the competition with my housemates to see who can rack up the most points from voting people off. From my "team" of six contestants, only two are left - Mandisa and Kellie. Make me proud, girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home