.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Complaint of the Day



As if I didn't have enough reasons why I'd prefer to be at home rather than at work right now...
More wiring crap, more drilling crap, more loud & annoying wiring and drilling people. And I have no door I can close to keep them out. Sheeesh!
This one dude keeps laughing like an ADHD hyena at his own jokes or at nothing at all.
And it's not like they're trying to be discreet. They're making so much noise yelling and laughing and yelling and arguing and yelling.

They're riding my last nerve.

Will it never end!?!?

4 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 3:56 PM, Blogger Amere1 said...

Good grief! they have been doing this fooooooorever! Will it never end!

 
At 10/14/2005 4:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol

"This one dude keeps laughing like an ADHD hyena at his own jokes or at nothing at all."

All you had to do was say something, and I would have been happy to leave!

 
At 10/14/2005 4:15 PM, Blogger sarahanne said...

1) i don't think it will ever end

2) eddie, your laugh is nothing like a hyena : )

 
At 10/14/2005 5:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wanted to note before I forget, these pictures you find are great! Very creative. I just connected the hyena pic with that one dude, hence another lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home