.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

10.4.06 News of the Day

1) I'm really excited about the BLT I brought for lunch. And it's real B, not just turkey B like I have been eating lately.
2) I only had to pay a $20 co-pay for my eye doctor appointment yesterday. I didn't faint at the eye doctor; she didn't put drops in my eyes because I'm one of her "special patients." Translation: I'm a wuss.
3) Steve Carrell was in my dream the other night, but he was a normal person-type character in my dream, so he wasn't really "Steve Carrell" the actor/comedian. We were climbing this steep spirally hill, on some kind of mission, and I commented that I shouldn't have brought my heavy backpack and he took it off my back and put it on his, on top of the big backpack he was already carrying. I was surprised and said "oh, I actually meant that I didn't need to bring it," and I was touched that he'd take the burden for me. But then a minivan magically appeared in front of us and we both put our backpacks in it.
4) My cat Zoe is now back in her old routine of waking me up at 5:30am by chewing on paper and magazines because she's getting hungry.
5) Men are handing out Gideon Bibles all over campus today.
6) Out of curiosity, I counted the number of pens that have ended up in my purse. Nine total, including the mandatory black Sharpie.
7) I had a really long email conversation with my brother yesterday. It was like 16 messages, which is amazing because he usually just shoots back one-line answers. He's applying to business school and I'm really proud of him.

1 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've collected an orange and a green, but if I get a red my collection will be complete!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home