.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

09.21.06 News of the Day

1) I turned the heat on in my car this morning because it was cold.
2) The cats were chasing each other around the house this morning and as the chasee was rounding the corner she slid on the hardwood floor and finally got traction... on my foot. She totally gouged my toe.
3) I resisted really intense temptation to eat a brownie for breakfast. You don't even understand. These are super moist brownies with Bailey's icing on them. I'm so proud of myself.
4) I'm getting my hair cut short tomorrow.
5) Last night I watched the first of four chapters of the National Geographic special "Guns, Germs, and Steel", based on Jared Diamond's book of the same title. I can't wait for the next chapter.
6) When I was at the mall tonight, a hot israeli guy gave me a free sample of hand lotion and made me promise to visit his country.

2 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. . so where's the Bailey's icing recipe?

:)

 
At 10/09/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

Oh wow! I actually bought the book "Guns, Germs and Steel". Funny because I bought it thinking, Matt would love this and then got it home and remembered, "Matt would never read a book that hit over 1,000 pages and wasn't the Bible or a book on business" so I kept it and still haven't read it, myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home