.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Squeek-Squak

These shoes are killing me. They're brand new and they're already giving me grief.
It's not that they're uncomfortable - quite the contrary actually; they're fantastically comfortable.
It's that they squeek. We're not just talking a cute little pipsqueeky kind of squeek. We're talking LOUD, obnoxious, WD-40 needing squeeking that echoes through the corridor. Our office is carpeted so I'm safe within its confines. But the restroom is waaaay down the hall which is not carpeted. And then there's the mailbox around the corner, and anytime I want to leave the building.

Sheesh. This is going to be a long day.

1 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 8:26 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

That is the WORST! ugg, I had a pair of shoes like that and I would be in a continuous state of cringing when I wore them to school..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home