.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Quiz Me

From Quiz Galaxy (go to http://www.quizgalaxy.com)
I wish to share with you some deep insight into my persona.

My 80s Teen Movie Persona:
You are Andie Walsh (Molly Ringwald) from Pretty in Pink.
You are an original and clever person. Although your family may not be able to buy you all the cool stuff you want, you are able to make cool stuff for yourself. Like a rocking 80’s prom dress.

Cool.

(Note: The rest of these were automatically generated - didn't ask anything but my name, which is a shame, but my results are still funny.)

If I were a superhero?
If I was The Linguistic Menace, my super-hero ability would be: Resurrect the corpse of any B celebrity to join your undead army.
Sound like fun.

If I was the Princess of Pottery, my super-hero ability would be: To socratically question your enemies on the nature of war until they cry.

What I will have to write on the chalkboard:
“I will stop muttering death threats under my breath.”
Or
“I will not forget that people will see me.”
The second one is surprisingly accurate, in light of the fact that in one of the most painful classes in college I turned to my friend and pretended I was sticking a gun in my mouth to kill myself and the professor turned around and saw me.

How I will be defined in the dictionary:
“sarah -- [adj.]: Visually addictive"
Oooh! I like that one!

What will I go to jail for?
”Peeing in public.”
Which is ironic, really, because I have a thing about peeing in a non-traditional setting. I am physically incapable of peeing in the woods. My body just freezes up and says “Nope. Not gonna do it. Not here.” My housemates just told me a story the other night about a female friend who got a ticket for peeing on the side of the road in West Virginia. If that wasn’t embarrassing enough, her brother-in-law or somebody was on the force and heard about it.

My epitaph will say:
"Hopefully I will beat Death in Battleship”
(for those who don’t know, this is a reference to Swede Ingmar Bergman’s film “The Seventh Seal” wherein a man challenges Death to a game of chess to determine whether he lives or dies. Good movie. Rent it.)

So with my epitaph decided, I just hope my friends are good eu-goo-gul-izers, or do you think I don’t know what a eu-goo-gul-ee is?

4 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 8:07 PM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

No, the Battleship reference is from "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" where they play Death in a variety of board games. One of them being Battleship.

"Best of seven?" - Dead Bill

"DAM* RIGHT!" - Death

 
At 2/14/2006 8:08 PM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

Okay, maybe Bill and Ted is a take on "The Seventh Seal".

 
At 2/14/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger sarahanne said...

Damn right it was.

 
At 2/16/2006 10:43 AM, Blogger sarahanne said...

Okay, so my sister and I always joke about how if we ever feel a pain or something weird, we always attribute it to the "alien babies" that are growing inside our bodies. So it was absolutely hilarious that her result for the "What I would write on the chalkboard" quiz was:
"I will not blame the alien who lives in my ear for everything I do wrong."

Hee hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home