.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Conversation Hearts

Freshman year my roommates and I had a big bag of conversation hearts and whenever anyone came in our room they'd have to blindly pick one out of the bag. It became a source of great entertainment when one poor boy kept getting "No Love."

Just for fun, I took one of those silly online tests called "What Candy Conversation Heart Are You?" It said I'm a "WHAT EVA".
Hmm. I don't know what to think about that.

Of course, I had to take the "Who is Your 80s Heartthrob?" test.
My 80s Heartthrob is John Stamos - Uncle Jesse from Full House. Okay, I'll go with that one.

7 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 10:53 AM, Blogger kc said...

Hook us up with those links so we can find out who our heart-throbs are as well!

Be mine,
Kristin

 
At 2/14/2006 11:59 AM, Blogger kc said...

I found the conversation hearts one. Mine is "MISS YOU"!!!!!!!!!

Aagh!

 
At 2/14/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm... What's the female version of a "hearthrob"? In the 80's I was sweet on Molly Ringwald. When I was 6 or 7 I looked her up in the phonebook and actually found that name, but I didn't have the guts to call her.

 
At 2/14/2006 12:27 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

My conversational heart language is HOT STUF

Eddie, You should have known Ceeece back then. I hear he had no quams about calling up the prettiest girls in the county!

 
At 2/14/2006 12:43 PM, Blogger sarahanne said...

The website is http://ynr.blogthings.com/whosyour80sheartthrobquiz/, but be forewarned that some of the quizzes aren't quite so innocuous. I just came across it when I was looking up conversation hearts. And it's just for chicks.

I don't know why I went for another of these quizzes, but here's my 80s Teen Movie Persona:

You are Andie Walsh (Molly Ringwald) from Pretty in Pink
You are original and clever person. Although your family may not be able to buy you all the cool stuff you want, you are able to make cool stuff for yourself. Like a rocking 80’s prom dress.

Eddie, will you go to the prom with me?

 
At 2/14/2006 3:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL I'm not very familar with Pretty in Pink, but sure--as long as nothing bad happens to the guy who goes with Molly Ringwald in the movie.

"Sadie Hawkins dance,
in my khaki pants,
there's nothing better.
Oh oh oh!"

-Relient K

 
At 2/14/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger sarahanne said...

My favorite quote from "Pretty in Pink" is when Ducky (Molly's character's best friend) goes to leave as he's drinking a juice box, "Drinking and driving don't mix. That's why I ride a bike."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home