.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

8.23.06 News of the Day

1) The copy machine at work smelled like buttered popcorn this morning. I swear.
2) The voice of the French dude saying "Rhicky Boobby" keeps popping into my head and I'm starting to get sick of it.
3) I was late to work today because I thought it was worth it to sit down and have a bowl of Lucky Charms for breakfast.
4) It was.
5) I'm on crossword puzzle #54 in my book and the last word I put down was diva.
6) I keep thinking about people I care about very much and ought to write to, but haven't. Namely Kristin in Charlottesville, Bethany in South Africa, and Rachel in Palo Alto.
7) A faculty member practically chewed me out over the phone for holding our noon workshops in a room that doesn't allow food or drink. She's lucky we have workshops at all because it's nearly impossible to find any room on campus that's even available at noon.
8) I tried and failed to repair the paper shredder at work. It was a matter of pride that I have been able to fix it in the past; I guess that was my downfall.
9) I plan on watching some "Band of Brothers" tonight.
10) Classes just started again this week and I'm already resenting the presence of students on campus. Well, mostly those who don't know how to form an orderly queue or move out of pedestrian traffic.
11) Lunch will be A&W root beer and leftover pizza.

1 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 11:11 PM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

I'm still laughing about good ole Ricky Bobby. I can't believe I enjoyed it as much as I did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home