.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, July 14, 2006

An Unscheduled "Adventure"

We're hanging out at the house, 11:30 on a Friday night, watched some stand-up comedy on TV and before I knew it we were watching "Pee-Wee's Big Adventure". Sarah just wanted to watch the scene about the Alamo, but we started it from the beginning and haven't turned it off. I have to say, it's still really funny. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm really enjoying it.

But there was one thing that bothered me... there was something about Pee-Wee that seemed familiar, and not just because I used to watch "Pee-Wee's Playhouse" and loved his "Big Adventure" a lot back in the day.
Then it hit me:
Pee-Wee Herman and the new Clay Aiken could be twins.



Kinda freaky.

Then I discovered, when looking for pictures to prove my point, that the resemblance had been pointed out already.

But we are still laughing at the movie.

5 Comments:

At 7/15/2006 8:03 AM, Blogger kc said...

That is crazy. . . .

Does anyone think Ribery (of the French soccer team) resembles Elliot (of American Idol fame) as well?

 
At 7/15/2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

No way!

 
At 7/17/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"you don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me, Dottie...

there are things you couldn't understand...

things you wouldn't understand...

things--you shouldn't understand."

 
At 7/17/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

Yes, a great flick, to be sure. The bar scene is a classic.

That resemblence is uncanny! It is as if someone really coached Clay to look sophisticated too.

 
At 7/17/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger Ceeece! said...

I still say "I know you are but what am I?" to my nephews and nieces. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home