.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bad news, emily!

Friday, October 19, 2007

I almost didn't know my own strength


Eddie is my witness.
I broke this apple in half with my hands.
(It really wasn't as graceful as it was supposed to be; I struggled with it for a long time - again, Eddie witnessed the ungracefulness of it)

But TA-DA!
I hadn't tried it for years, but I'm back in the game!







(update 11/17/07: I totally had a dream last night wherein I broke an apple with my hands! I was just around the house, talking with Lara, did it, and she was like "cool," and I was like "thanks."

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2007 11:36 AM, Blogger kc said...

There are several reasons I am friends with you, but if those reasons didn't exist, I'd NOW be friends with you b/c of your extraordinary fruit breaking strength.

I, on the other hand, am limited by weak wrists.

I stand in awe.

 
At 12/03/2007 2:23 AM, Blogger Kristinmichelle said...

How in the WORLD??

I've never even heard of such a thing. A display of raw strength yet somehow more refined than crushing a beer can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home